Gibson Brands Forums

COPY CAT WEBSITE

BUYSELLBROKER

I HAD NO IDEA LINKS TO COUNTERFEIT GUITAR WEBSITES ARE NOT ALLOWED BY GIBSON.COM.

OTHERWISE, I WOULD NOT HAVE POSTED A LINK IN THE BODY OF MY MESSAGE.

NONETHELESS, THE GIST OF MY TOPIC WAS COMPLETELY IGNORED BY THE MODERATOR.

CAN'T THE MODERATOR SIMPLY REMOVE THE LINK OR CONTACT ME TO REMOVE THE LINK.

I AM NOT FOR COUNTERFEIT ANYTHING ANYWHERE ANYTIME.

If they can do this. Imagine the medical imports we get. I've seen them on tv. Fake needles, tablets etc. We could stop it but won't.

I know a bodybuilder that bought some steroids. I looked at the bottle and the spelling was wrong. He wouldn't have it that they were fake.

Drug companies don't make spelling mistakes,

I HAD NO IDEA LINKS TO COUNTERFEIT GUITAR WEBSITES ARE NOT ALLOWED BY GIBSON.COM.

OTHERWISE, I WOULD NOT HAVE POSTED A LINK IN THE BODY OF MY MESSAGE.

NONETHELESS, THE GIST OF MY TOPIC WAS COMPLETELY IGNORED BY THE MODERATOR.

CAN'T THE MODERATOR SIMPLY REMOVE THE LINK OR CONTACT ME TO REMOVE THE LINK.

I AM NOT FOR COUNTERFEIT ANYTHING ANYWHERE ANYTIME.

I can understand why Gibson would not want the link on their site, rightfully so, but on the other hand, I think in a way, you did them a service. It made me aware of the extent of this phenomena of counterfeiting. They seem to be faking most big names there. & it looks like they're getting more successful at it. W/O doubt they're breaking trade & copyright laws. I doubt that most frequenters of this site here would be tempted. I know I'm not. cheers

No need to post all in caps. The rules are clearly stated, as you noted in your post. If you don't want to have threads deleted, don't break the rules. Its that simple. Don't start a new thread in all caps sighting the rule that you clearly broke and ask why the admins didn't edit your post for you.

Archived