Gibson Brands Forums

Kiss guitarst arrested

Searcy

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2011/05/23/vinnie-vincent-assault-dead-dogs-kiss-guitarist/?test=faces

Former KISS guitarist Vincent Cusano -- aka Vinnie Vincent -- allegedly smacked his wife in the face and dragged her through a pile of broken glass on the night he was arrested, TMZ reports.

Then, when cops arrived to the house, they found four dead dogs at the scene, according to law enforcement.

The Rutherford County Sheriff's Office told TMZ that on May 22, Vincent's wife, Diane, arrived at the Sheriff's Office "covered in blood" and reeking of alcohol.

Cops say 44-year-old Diane told the officers how she had just escaped from the couple's Tennessee home after Vincent "smacked her in the face" following an argument about a "female subject [Vincent] was talking to."

Diane explained, "Vincent dragged her through a pile of glass from a broken plate that had been on the floor since before the argument started."

Diane told police 58-year-old Vincent threw her on the ground four times, but she eventually escaped and drove herself to the station.

Cops dispatched officers to the home where they found "four sealed containers containing deceased dogs."

Diane told the cops the dogs had been "killed by one of their aggressive dogs."

Vincent was eventually arrested and booked for aggravated domestic assault and his bond was set at $10,000.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2011/05/23/vinnie-vincent-assault-dead-dogs-kiss-guitarist/#ixzz1NGUmH4XX

If she's smart, she won't KISS and MAKEUP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [scared] :unsure: [crying] ...

Actually, that's horrible if it's true......$10,000.00 bail sounds WAY TOO LOW................

Women NEED to be treated right, and PROTECTED.....

If this is all true, this ain't right at all....................

Yeah I'm sure the woman chose to be dragged through glass.

Ya think this was his first outburst? She chose to stay with him....but you're right, no one deserves to be beat and dragged, (unless they like that sort of thing).

I am always skeptical when hearing of someone abuse domestic problems. Very seldom does one stay with the other if they are also not a contributer to the problem.

I know, for me, if a woman got violent with me or tried to egg me toward that, I would not be around long. IF (and when) I was in such an episode, I would be devastated. From the other side, from most women, I think it is also true.

I think when you hear from a woman about the awful things her "man" did to her, it is often to play on one's sympathies. There is a lot of stigma attached to a man beating a woman, but seldom does anyone seem to want to consider or feel sorry for what the male victim suffers from a woman. And, in a lot of cases where the woman is "talking", the woman has no issue and feels no remorse for what she as done to him in the way of violence.

I am in no way trying to point out that it is the woman's fault in any instance one may hear about. But what I am saying, is that if we judge, chances are it is a wrong judgement. And, if we are prodded toward sympathy in most of these cases, chances are we have been duped.

I am always skeptical when hearing of someone abuse domestic problems. Very seldom does one stay with the other if they are also not a contributer to the problem.

I know, for me, if a woman got violent with me or tried to egg me toward that, I would not be around long. IF (and when) I was in such an episode, I would be devastated. From the other side, from most women, I think it is also true.

I think when you hear from a woman about the awful things her "man" did to her, it is often to play on one's sympathies. There is a lot of stigma attached to a man beating a woman, but seldom does anyone seem to want to consider or feel sorry for what the male victim suffers from a woman. And, in a lot of cases where the woman is "talking", the woman has no issue and feels no remorse for what she as done to him in the way of violence.

I am in no way trying to point out that it is the woman's fault in any instance one may hear about. But what I am saying, is that if we judge, chances are it is a wrong judgement. And, if we are prodded toward sympathy in most of these cases, chances are we have been duped.

This actually is true......Sad, but true........

Corrected for accuracy .... [biggrin]

Vincent Cusano -- aka Vinnie Vincent-- aka "that one guy who played in Kiss for about a minute" -- allegedly smacked his wife in the face and dragged her through a pile of broken glass on the night he was arrested, TMZ reports.

Then, when cops arrived to the house, they found four dead dogs at the scene, according to law enforcement.

The Rutherford County Sheriff's Office told TMZ that on May 22, Vincent's wife, Pauline Stanley, arrived at the Sheriff's Office "covered in blood" and reeking of alcohol.

Cops say 65-year-old Pauline Stanley told the officers how she had just escaped from the couple's Tennessee home after Vincent "smacked her in the face" following an argument about a "female subject [Vincent] was talking to."

Pauline explained, "Vincent dragged her through a pile of glass from a broken plate that had been on the floor since before the argument started." as tears rolled from her starry eyes.

Pauline told police 58-year-old Vincent threw her on the ground four times, but she eventually escaped and drove herself to the station.

Cops dispatched officers to the home where they found "four sealed containers containing deceased dogs."

Pauline told the cops the dogs had been "killed by one of their aggressive dogs named Ace."

Vincent was eventually arrested and booked for aggravated domestic assault and having the most lame makeup in the kiss line up and his bond was set at $10,000 which was his total earnings during his brief stint in the band.

[biggrin]

Yeah cause the dogs are sooo much more important than the woman :rolleyes:

Yes they are. Reason? They are defenceless. Like children. She could have walked away. A dog can't.

Dog/animal abuse should be on a par with child abuse. Show me an animal abuser and I'll give you someone with a smashed in face!!

Yes they are. Reason? They are defenceless. Like children. She could have walked away. A dog can't.

Dog/animal abuse should be on a par with child abuse. Show me an animal abuser and I'll give you someone with a smashed in face!!

That's got tobe one of the dumbest things I've ever read.

Archived