Gibson Brands Forums

Got a job

Silenced Fred

Well, I'm working with my uncle cleaning up pond and water accents in downtown Chicago. The work isn't too bad, just have to be cautious when working with high volumes of pressurized water, learned that already. The money is decent, and there are tons of hot chicks walking their dogs and jogging, I can't complain

Mmmm Jazzmaster. I approve.

As soon as you get that Jazzmaster there are two things that you need to be aware of... **** overdrive. Skreddy Muffs.

I have a feeling that smallsoundbigsound will cut into the jazzmaster fund...to be completely honest, I'm pretty set on fuzz besides for the FuzzRite clone I'll build later

The **** is pretty tasty indeed. Brian totally hooks it up. Plus if you don't like it for some reason, it takes about 5 minutes to sell a **** on ILF.

I'm just sayin you should check out Skreddy because it seems like you're favorite fuzz is a Muff type and Skreddy makes the best Muffs. Skreddy is to Big Muffs what DAM is to ToneBenders. Also **** > muff = the greatest muff sound ever.

Well, I'm working with my uncle cleaning up pond and water accents in downtown Chicago. The work isn't too bad, just have to be cautious when working with high volumes of pressurized water, learned that already. The money is decent, and there are tons of hot chicks walking their dogs and jogging, I can't complain

No but they can.msp_flapper.gif

The **** is pretty tasty indeed. Brian totally hooks it up. Plus if you don't like it for some reason, it takes about 5 minutes to sell a **** on ILF.

I'm just sayin you should check out Skreddy because it seems like you're favorite fuzz is a Muff type and Skreddy makes the best Muffs. Skreddy is to Big Muffs what DAM is to ToneBenders. Also **** > muff = the greatest muff sound ever.

Mmmmm... Tonebender

Well, most variants on fuzz out there seem to be of the Muff type, but I'm looking for other stuff. The Swollen Pickle is pretty good, and I think I'm going to move onto other types of Fuzz now

I do want a Tonebender pretty bad... Bro I have no idea how the **** you do it, whenever I start typing on the forum from my iPhone, I get pissed off and always type about half of what I want to.

No but they can.msp_flapper.gif

I'll keep the sexual harassment charges to a minimum

Yeah I'm just super excited about my Skreddy so I figured you NEED one haha. Seriously though its some tastyyy muffyness.

You should just build a ToneBender clone or something dude.

I'm just used to it. I type hella fast on this ****.

Yeah I'm just super excited about my Skreddy so I figured you NEED one haha. Seriously though its some tastyyy muffyness.

You should just build a ToneBender clone or something dude.

I'm just used to it. I type hella fast on this ****.

I think most fuzzes from here on out will be handbuilt clones. I do wanna make a Shoegazer like GiantRobOT did.

Tonebender clone, FuzzRite clone, Shoegazer clone, **** Overdrive and I'm thinking a Line 6 DL4... and I'm gonna be good

I am pretty fast on typing, I just lose interest lol. I think I have ADD

If you get a DL4 I guarantee you'll get all into looping like I am.

Yeah dude giantrobot made me wanna build a Shoegazer kit too. The Torn's Peaker is so sweet. I love that thing it's totally a staple on my board. I really want to get one of the old "pagoda" TPs with the oscillation switch.

Have you looked into the drasp modded DL4s at all? I don't really know anything about them but apparently they're pretty sweet.

How come, EVERY thread by FUZZY FRED ends up being a really long discussion about FUZZ pedals?

I mean, You just got a job! that's like monumental! (it's about time).

I think if you are on here when you get married, It will be like, "Grats on getting married, you should buy xxxx fuzz pedal." and we may never even know anything else.

How come, EVERY thread by FUZZY FRED ends up being a really long discussion about FUZZ pedals?

I mean, You just got a job! that's like monumental! (it's about time).

I think if you are on here when you get married, It will be like, "Grats on getting married, you should buy xxxx fuzz pedal." and we may never even know anything else.

Well, it'll kind of be a fuzz day, I'll get muff :D (these jokes never end)

But that all me and dub talk about. We should really just get our own pinned post where we can post whatever, then others can chime in if they wish. Make it a sticky!

A fuzzy muff usually warrants a trip to the doctor, some antibiotic pills and a horrible burning sensation when you pee. On a side note congrats on the job it really sucks having to get up everyday and work, but once you get that pay check and can blow your hard earned cash on more gear or whatever is floating your boat at the time, the crappy feeling just seems to disappear.

A fuzzy muff usually warrants a trip to the doctor, some antibiotic pills and a horrible burning sensation when you pee. On a side note congrats on the job it really sucks having to get up everyday and work, but once you get that pay check and can blow your hard earned cash on more gear or whatever is floating your boat at the time, the crappy feeling just seems to disappear.

i don't like my muffs fuzzy... but the nice part about the job is that it isn't too much work, I'll be making like 500 a month for working about 7 hours a week so I will make some cash while still having free time and I can look for another job too

Archived