Gibson Brands Forums

wah, arghh, eeeiouu, Glee just did the Friday Song!

Guest Farnsbarns

Someone has to ask, what the fuuuck are you doing watching Glee?

[lol] [lol] [lol] [lol] [lol] [lol] ......FarnsBarns is just doing research.....( For a guest appearance ).......[wink] ..

Guest FarnsBarns

I was NOT whatching Glee. I was working in the next room and the obnoxious noise came through the door. There might be the sligtest trace of it on the blues track I was mastering at the time.

I was NOT whatching Glee. I was working in the next room and the obnoxious noise came through the door. There might be the sligtest trace of it on the blues track I was mastering at the time.

that piece of money hungry garbage is inescapable

There are a couple cute 20 something girls on there, but they all pretend to play instruments which really hurts us all.

A +1 to whoever can tell me was quoted as saying this (I don't care if you google it, in fact please do)

"It's every band's right, you shouldn't have to do ****ing Glee," [this person], 42, told The Hollywood Reporter. "Dude, maybe not everyone loves Glee. Me included. I watched 10 minutes and it wasn't my thing."

"The guy who created Glee is so offended that we're not, like, begging to be on his ****ing show," said [this person]. "**** that guy for thinking anybody and everybody should want to do Glee."

That was the worst thing I have ever experienced. My ears just left town.

Your watching Glee!!!!!

This is a cry for help!

Please!

Somebody put some real music on this thread and we will start helping him get away from these suicidal tendencies!

No one mention the names Mariah Carie or Madonna or he's a goner!

O the agony, I said those names! Arrrrg!

Archived