Gibson Brands Forums

I was asked to be Paul in a Beatles Tribute Band

duane v

LOL!!!! I have the bass, and I can do Paul's voice a little... So I'm gonna check it out on Wednesday and see how good these guys are.... I know the drummer and I know he's good, but the John had better be good [biggrin]

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL!!!! I have the bass, and I can do Paul's voice a little... So I'm gonna check it out on Wednesday and see how good these guys are.... I know the drummer and I know he's good, but the John had better be good [biggrin]

If the drummer is good, then it can't be too terribly accurate as a Beatles tribute.

Sorry, I couldn't resist. I'm just kidding, you know.

Should know better than to insult the boss. But please note no vodka or alcoholic beverages where involved.

If the drummer is good, then it can't be too terribly accurate as a Beatles tribute.

Should know better than to insult the boss. But please note no vodka or alcoholic beverages where involved.

Stein !!!!!! Don't try out for a Beatles Tribute Ban !!!!!!!! [flapper][crying] :unsure: [scared][lol] ...

Guest FarnsBarns

[lol]

Don't let's start that Ringo thread again. I regretted that.

2 things come to mind:

Are you gonna get his 60's hairdo? [biggrin]

Paul is dead, you know? :rolleyes:

Jokes aside, sounds like fun, I miss playing bass, but every time I've gone on playing bass only I've really really missed playing guitar.

Good luck with it. I hope it works out.

I've seen a couple different Beatles tribute shows. I saw one many years ago that did three changes, no acoustic set. I saw one in the last decade that was really good, a number of changes and acoustic set (Rain I think).

It looked like a lot of fun for the players.

I'm more concerned with your piano skills. Much of Paul's later stuff was tickling the ivories. Hey Jude, Let it Be etc.

My first instrument was piano (6 years old).... I studied privately until the 5th grade, then I started private lessons on trumpet.......... Lord did private lessons chap my hide [thumbdn]

Archived