Gibson Brands Forums

NOOO!

neilpanda

Well this just sucks. My string broke at the worst possible time. I was writing riffs

for my lyricist to work with and I had a riff that sounded great! But in the middle of

my improvised solo, my high E string snaps at the ball end. [crying] Ive used up all my

spares on my other guits, and the ridiculous part? I WAS AT THE MUSIC STORE TODAY yet I

didnt even think of buying a new set. [cursing]

And I forgot to buy a Frosty from the Wendy's across the street. Ive been craving too! #-o

Well this just sucks. My string broke at the worst possible time. I was writing riffs

for my lyricist to work with and I had a riff that sounded great! But in the middle of

my improvised solo, my high E string snaps at the ball end. [crying] Ive used up all my

spares on my other guits, and the ridiculous part? I WAS AT THE MUSIC STORE TODAY yet I

didnt even think of buying a new set. [cursing]

And I forgot to buy a Frostee from the Wendy's across the street. Ive been craving too! #-o

Life is tough sometimes>

First break a string and then no frosty. [rolleyes]

Just yanking your chain.

The sun will come up tomorrow...somewhere.

Picks and lots of spare strings !!!!!!!!!! Always keep them on hand !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am glad that that is all your current worries Great TehBeast !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Picks and lots of spare strings !!!!!!!!!! Always keep them on hand !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am glad that that is all your current worries Great TehBeast !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lets not forget about the Frosty [flapper]

I snapped at the loop. I found the ball when I stepped on it 5 minutes later. it hurt.

At least you found it right away, if you pick them up with the vacuum the durn things will rattle around for weeks before they're redistributed elsewhere in the house!

Archived