Gibson Brands Forums

Guitars that give you gas.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Couldnt find it. Once I got to 30th of may it came up with an error code. But thanks anyway

Trading Post section; First page, scroll down to " Gibson Goldtop Les Paul Supreme "..............

It's worth the look......I almost bought it myself.......

That is a screaming deal. Have you played one?

Yes, I have. That's why I said I will own one. Just need the money. Details! It will surpass my CS6 as my most versatile guitar. They used to have a KILLER demonstration video on their site but I cannot find it. This guitar goes Jazz to Shred. And, those necks especially if you order it tung oiled are just dreamy. Same neck on my CS6 and it's real close to what Gibson has finally done with the Axcess models. [thumbup]

While I'd prefer to get my hands on a LP or SG Standard or Custom model as my next guitar, I also wouldn't mind scoring a LP Swamp Ash Studio. There's just something about the look of it that catches my attention... and I bet if I could find a store that stocked a couple of examples of it, I'd be able to find one that sounds as good as it looks.

Personaly, and even if yesterday I have bought another guitar, I don't dream a lot about a specific guitar.

I mean, I have 7 electric guitars and good guitars (SG std, SG 61, Lespaul Custom, Lespaul Traditional, fender strat vintage 62, a Robin USA custom made, and since yesterday a strat Clapton), I have had some chance and get some money; but I feel frustrated because there are guitars that I don't play often.

Look at some guitar god, they have often one favourite guitar (S.R.V, Peter Green, Rory Galagher ...)

I try to focus on my playing and it 's the difficult part [sneaky]

Archived