Gibson Brands Forums

new music?

Silenced Fred

any good new albums out or are coming out soon? Jeff-7 (name dropping like a mofo) turned me onto City and Colour. Great band

Before that, the only good album I have found is Wasting Light by the Foos.

There has to be more, help a brother out

Tool is rumored to have a new album coming out soon. Should be good. Nothing has really showed up on my radar as of late, so I'm wating to hear from Radiohead, NIN, Artic Monkeys, and the Last Shadow Puppets. Gorillaz are supposed to be putting out an all digital album hear soon to, if not already.

Tool is rumored to have a new album coming out soon. Should be good. Nothing has really showed up on my radar as of late, so I'm wating to hear from Radiohead, NIN, Artic Monkeys, and the Last Shadow Puppets. Gorillaz are supposed to be putting out an all digital album hear soon to, if not already.

Hope it's better than 10,000 days. I just couldn't get into that one. New Radiohead and NIN will be cool.

Tedeschi Trucks Band just released Revelator. Some real nice tunes in that album. It really takes guts and confidence to have two successful working bands and then go into a new project not knowing if it will work or not. But in my opinion I think it was done really well. I also heard it was recorded onto tape like they did it before digital recording. Derek Trucks even holds back a little with the guitar work and lets Susan kind of take the drivers seat in the album. Great to see live if you get a chance!

Here are a couple samples:

http://youtu.be/VtubiePVpwM

Hope it's better than 10,000 days. I just couldn't get into that one. New Radiohead and NIN will be cool.

I got into Tool with 10,000 days, so I like it a lot. I kinda went backwards threw their discography. I have heard a lot of people, that liked their first few albums, didn't like 10,000 days. 10,000 days takes a while to get used to, and then there's the secret song....

SoaD is supposed to be touring soon, so maybe a new album, or at least a live album.

Archived