Gibson Brands Forums

My new R&B band (VIDEO) Cute singer! ;)

quiqueguitar

Good band. Good song, too. I listened twice, partly because I wanted too because I liked it, and partly because the song Intrigued me to want to understand it.

There is not one thing wrong with it, if you are looking for that sort of thing. But, I have to say, while refinement is a good thing, it may be over-refined.

It is one thing to refine and mix things to make a song sound better than the performance, but listening to all 4 of you, that is not the case here. You all seem not just competent, but I get the sense you all could not only really wail and put it out as individuals, but as a band.

The video is very nice. The color is good, you all look good, and the song sounds good. If it does anything for me, it makes me want to see you guys play, or see a live video or a recording of what you gays REALLY must sound like. I see that vid as more of an IDEA of what to expect from you, more than a REPRESENTATION of what you guys have to offer. It shows that you are pros, and that you have at least one(this) good song and that you can actually play, rather than being a production that builds up from a lack of these.

The vid as a whole and the way the song is recorded doesn't exite me, but it does make me exited about what your band can do. I would for sure see you guys play and expect a good show, and I would also play that song if I were playing.

I just got done listening again. I REALLY like that song.

I listened to some stuff I found with mostly that band on the youtube last night, and you guys really get it done. I LIKE it.

I am gathering you guys are from a Spanish speaking country, and this deal with the new singer is a new project from you? The video implies you will be going further?

I am anticipating a record or at least some more stuff from this band.

I enjoyed it, not only for the aesthete :P had a nice feel to it, had me tapping my foot happily.

[thumbup]

Yea the singer is hot but that Tele is sounding good too.

It played slightly out of sink for me but cool video and good tune... Nice guitar work, congrats.... [thumbup]

Very Very pro!!!!! [thumbup][thumbup][thumbup]

A+

Good song, nice guitar work & I like her voice.

Craig

That's a great song and video.

LIked it a lot. I thought everyone was good.

great song and vid

Very nice vid production, songwriting, and performance! thanks for sharing and good luck with the band!

:)

It'd be difficult to answer every one of you, but let me show my appreciation for watching the clip and for leaving such encouraging comments. Thanks very very much, folks!

I enjoyed it, not only for the aesthete :P had a nice feel to it, had me tapping my foot happily.

[thumbup]

Thanks for the comment!

Yea the singer is hot but that Tele is sounding good too.

Teles are great guitars, yeah [wink]

It played slightly out of sink for me but cool video and good tune... Nice guitar work, congrats.... [thumbup]

thanks dave. I come from Spain. Why did you choose that nick? Actually we recorded the video before the music, so that's why it's not synched. We didn't have a reference when the actual music track was recorded.

Really there was a band?

Very professional looking vid

[laugh] Thank you!

Very Very pro!!!!! [thumbup][thumbup][thumbup]

A+

Thanks a lot, duane v

Archived