Gibson Brands Forums

Columbo's dead!

LarryUK

Guest Farnsbarns Wunterslausche

I feel genuinely sad at this. I always enjoyed Columbo.

Rip Peter Falk.

Damn, that is sad. He'll be back in a minute saying "just one more thing".

I think when a man/woman lives a good and long life and has made a lot of people happy, we should celebrate that we were lucky to have them for so long!

Yes, 'one more thing' LOL, would be an awesome and great epitaph!

Matt

I didn't know that he was ill at all let alone suffering from Alzheimers.A lot of stars that us baby boomers grew up watching on TV are getting to the latter stages of their lives because a lot of them were in their 30s and even 40s when we were in our teens.Thanks for giving us so much enjoyment Peter Falk.

"It's buried under a big W" [laugh]

ItsaMadMadMadWorld.jpg

I don't live far from where that scene was shot, although it no longer looks like that today.

RIP Peter, and thanks for the laughs. Oh, one more thing... [biggrin]

One of my favorite movies with Peter Falk was the Great Race. It stared Peter Falk, Jack Lemon, Tony Curtice and a host of character actors and actresses. Jack Lemon and his henchman Peter Falk were the evil villains of the movie always wearing black and Max (Peter Falk) was always screwing up and causing grief with Jack Lemon.

Below are several clips from The Great Race with Peter Falk.

http://www.youtube.c...e&v=4At3K-5opZk

Who's going to take care of his bird now? Was it cancer from all those cigars? First Teddy Savolis (sp?) the original Mr Clean years ago. Its sad because I like many here grew up watching these shows / stars and they are dropping like flies which really puts a new meaning on longevity and your own mortality.

I think you are thinking of Robert Blake in the show Barretta with the bird named Fred....msp_blink.gif

Archived