Gibson Brands Forums

the "no particular topic title thread"...

S t e v e

Say it slowly,

one hundred and thirty six million pounds

thats tonights euromillions lottery rollover prize!

just brought a ticket [thumbup]

(thats about $217,783,834.69)

Good luck man. With that money you can buy the whole guitar chain in UK. Can?

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

do you like the ibanez? it's been called a wankcaster on here a few times [biggrin], i love it...active pups, tuned down to low C (cgcfad) connected to a mxr fullbore metal pedal through the marshall's clean channel...this set-up rocks man! propper heavy deep down low riffs i summon from these bad boyz [thumbup], what's your current set-up then?

I love my Ibbys. Ibbys was all I have until recently.

Say it slowly,

one hundred and thirty six million pounds

thats tonights euromillions lottery rollover prize!

just brought a ticket [thumbup]

(thats about $217,783,834.69)

yea i'm gonna go shop soon for my ticket [thumbup]

The "Talk About Anything" thread in the "Talk About Anything" board....

How duplicitous is that? :rolleyes:

Maybe we should do something more constructive... like tune our drums.

From Webster's site (http://www.webster-dictionary.org/definition/duplicitous):

"Adj.1.duplicitous - marked by deliberate deceptiveness especially by pretending one set of feelings and acting under the influence of another.

Synonyms: double-dealing, double-tongued, two-faced, Janus-faced, double-faced, ambidextrous, deceitful"

I think the word you're looking for is "redundant"...or perhaps "tautological"... [biggrin]

is it friday already? [sneaky]

Vodkaday!

Been away from the lounge for a loooong time. What's new? Since the last visit: new amp, sold a guitar, bought a house, bought a guitar, trying to sell 2 guitars, band has done another gig.....I caved and bought a PS3 so I could officially be a bachelor. If anyone in Gibson Forum land play CoD: Black Ops...my user name is same as it is here.

Guest farnsbarns

i got ******* burgled last night! The Bastards took my dictionary and my scrabble board, I tell ya...I'm lost for words!

:)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest farnsbarns

Woe is me!

I am supposed to be launching the new Big Country web site on Thursday, I have been working 18hours a day for days, I did have a night out yesterday but it wasn't exactly relaxing as we spent most of our time charging about trying to find some decent live music. I feel ill, my eyes hurt, I have a splitting headache, I have sneezed a few times today and half suspect I am coming down with a cold, I keep realizing I am gritting my teeth and I want to go to bed. :(

Archived