Gibson Brands Forums

the "no particular topic title thread"...

S t e v e

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TRUE:

I'm involved in a drawn out legal battle.....The main attorney for the other side is on "vacation."....

Anyways, his client keeps doing stupid things that bolster my case...So I emailed his main attorney

yesterday afternoon....What do ya know.....He sent me an email back at 3:45 AM......Idiots...........

Guest farnsbarns

TRUE:

I'm involved in a drawn out legal battle.....The main attorney for the other side is on "vacation."....

Anyways, his client keeps doing stupid things that bolster my case...So I emailed his main attorney

yesterday afternoon....What do ya know.....He sent me an email back at 3:45 AM......Idiots...........

I don't understand.

I don't understand.

An employee of the company I'm suing keeps breaking the law, rules, etc etc....This company is a multi million dollar company....

They don't want to settle....The company is now being investigated on my behalf by Departments of Justice....The law firm they

are using is large, but there is one main attorney on the case....He's on vacation....He told me the employee would be cooperative in regards

to a particular matter...The employee was/is not being cooperative, in fact, everything he does bolsters my case...So, I emailed

a complaint to the employee, and CC: it to the attorney.......The attorney who told me he was on vacation and would be out of

the picture, read my email and emailed me back a response at 3:45 in the morning....I was simply pointing out that the employee

is an idiot, and that I found it very unusual for an opposing attorney who's on "vacation" to email me at 3:45 AM...Thats all.........

Guest farnsbarns

An employee of the company I'm suing keeps breaking the law, rules, etc etc....This company is a multi million dollar company....

They don't want to settle....The company is now being investigated on my behalf by Departments of Justice....The law firm they

are using is large, but there is one main attorney on the case....He's on vacation....He told me the employee would be cooperative in regards

to a particular matter...The employee was/is not being cooperative, in fact, everything he does bolsters my case...So, I emailed

a complaint to the employee, and CC: it to the attorney.......The attorney who told me he was on vacation and would be out of

the picture, read my email and emailed me back a response at 3:45 in the morning....I was simply pointing out that the employee

is an idiot, and that I found it very unusual for an opposing attorney who's on "vacation" to email me at 3:45 AM...Thats all.........

Ok, that makes sense. I wonder if he's in another time zone. If he is it's still quite unusual he should reply anyway.

Guest farnsbarns

Just putting Big Country's discography together. 61 albums, singles, collections and DVDs. I had no idea how much they had done. Only this and their photo album to do and then we're ready to launch. Don't have their photos yet so i can only build the funtionality for front and back ends for now and their management can start building categories.

I'm getting an itchy triger finger. I want this thing live!

Ps, skinned the forum yesterday. Looks good and will have about 10,000 members imported from their previous forum.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived