Gibson Brands Forums

sex on wheels!

S t e v e

Yeah but it doesn't even compare to that Challenger IMO. Sorry man but in my opinion no other car on this earth is better than a classic American muscle car.

Oh...how you are wrong. [lol]

Ever watch a shop called Top Gear? Well, you better start and take a lesson or two.

Dont get me wrong i love Muscle cars, but todays cars make muscle cars look like old Honda's. [flapper]

Oh...how you are wrong. [lol]

Ever watch a shop called Top Gear? Well, you better start and take a lesson or two.

Dont get me wrong i love Muscle cars, but todays cars make muscle cars look like old Honda's. [flapper]

You obviously didn't understand my meaning. I know that today's cars are far better than anything made 40 years ago. But some things that today's cars don't have is that classic car look and feel, the big block engines, the old style leather seats, crank down windows, a simple AM/FM radio, the lack of an air conditioner, that low rumble of the idling engine and then the roar when you hit the gas, and that all around bad@ss mean look that makes a muscle car a muscle car. Basically everything that makes an awesome old car awesome.

Oh and I would like to inform you that the Challenger that I originally posted would crush any modern day Honda on the track:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Vds_cB7ePo

Oh and here's another 1970 Challenger that was easily able to run laps around a much newer Lamborghini:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aUN4o8nDhs&feature=related

To fine examples of muscle beats import. msp_cool.gif

Yeah but the RT is more affordable than the Aston.....

This is what I used to own in the early 80's, 73 Fird Mustang Mach 1

1973-Ford-Mustang-Mach-1-br-fs-sy.jpg

Then in 88 I purchased this car (not this specfic car; but the model 88 Iroc Z28

1988ChevyCamaroIROCZmidnightIROC.jpg

After my divorce I got this car,

95Z1.JPG

Now I have,

ford_mustang_2008_photos_Coupe_Exterior_2008-Ford-Mustang-ext-1.jpg

Oh man you've had some nice cars! msp_thumbup.gif Bet you wish you still had that Mach 1 though. (Do you still have it?)

You obviously didn't understand my meaning. I know that today's cars are far better than anything made 40 years ago. But some things that today's cars don't have is that classic car look and feel, the big block engines, the old style leather seats, crank down winds, a simple AM/FM radio, the lack of an air conditioner, that low rumble of the idling engine and then the roar when you hit the gas, and that all around bad@ss mean look that makes a muscle car a muscle car. Basically everything that makes an awesome old car awesome.

Oh and I would like to inform you that the Challenger that I originally posted would crush any modern day Honda on the track:

Yet again you are wrong.

They still make super cars with no air conditon, radios, airbags or anything with "luxry'. Theres a few imported super cars that lack a lot of things. The loud engine is still there, sure it doesnt wake up a whole town but it still lives.

Archived