Gibson Brands Forums

Next Person Who Uses The Expression "just sayin'"

Just sayin, Just sayin, Just sayin, Just sayin, Just sayin, Just sayin,Just sayin Just sayin, Just sayin, Just sayin

Just sayin, Just sayin, Just sayin, Just sayin, Just sayin, Just sayin,Just sayin Just sayin, Just sayin, Just sayin, Just sayin, Just sayin, Just sayin, Just sayin, Just sayin, Just sayin,Just sayin Just sayin, Just sayin, Just sayin, Just sayin, Just sayin, Just sayin, Just sayin, Just sayin, Just sayin,Just sayin Just sayin, Just sayin, Just sayin, Just sayin, Just sayin, Just sayin, Just sayin, Just sayin, Just sayin, Just sayin Just sayin, Just sayin, Just sayin, Just sayin, Just sayin, Just sayin, Just sayin, Just sayin, Just sayin, Just sayin Just sayin, Just sayin, Just sayin, Just sayin, Just sayin, Just sayin, Just sayin, Just sayin, Just sayin, Just sayin Just sayin, Just sayin, Just sayin.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love it, it reminds me of America. Oh that and you guys answering a statement with "I know Right" or simply "right"

Just sayin

I must admit this made me laugh an Australian making fun of the way anybody talks let alone Americans is pretty funny - Paul Hogan made a whole career (although a short one) just because Americans think it's funny to hear Australians talk and all your different words...

I must admit this made me laugh an Australian making fun of the way anybody talks let alone Americans is pretty funny - Paul Hogan made a whole career (although a short one) just because Americans think it's funny to hear Australians talk and all your different words...

It is usually only Americans that seem to find all the various accents of English speaking countries amusing. To all of us non Americans (that mostly have passports and have travelled a bit [flapper] , we are used to hearing people outside of our country talk - so there is no novelty in hearing a 'foreign' English speaking accent...

I just have to stick up for an Aussie here..

(oh yeah) "jus' saying"

Matt

Totally agree Matt - I have travelled all over the world and speak both Spanish and Italian fluently and my wife speaks French and by far the funniest word usage and terms Ive ever heard were in Australia. between - She'll be Apples, Traveling Back of Bourke, saying Bities for bugs and Bitzer for dogs and hanging in front of Bottle Shop's those blokes really kept me laughing. Don't know what was funnier the way they butchered almost every word they use or the old guys in the Budgie Smugglers trying to surf.

I wasn't the accent it was the words they chopped up and stuck together to make sentences. I wasn't trying to start a Blue thats not really my bowl of rice.

Totally agree Matt - I have travelled all over the world and speak both Spanish and Italian fluently and my wife speaks French and by far the funniest word usage and terms Ive ever heard were in Australia. between - She'll be Apples, Traveling Back of Bourke, saying Bities for bugs and Bitzer for dogs and hanging in front of Bottle Shop's those blokes really kept me laughing. Don't know what was funnier the way they butchered almost every word they use or the old guys in the Budgie Smugglers trying to surf.

I wasn't the accent it was the words they chopped up and stuck together to make sentences. I wasn't trying to start a Blue thats not really my bowl of rice.

I am disappointed! I wanted some flack for my diet coke trolling then LMAO! [thumbup][flapper]

To use an expression from Two and a Half Men that I love "I was just screwing you ya" (I also love "That ship has sailed")

Matt

p.s

I would love to say to a parent of a pupil one day..

(parent) "I know he has been lazy, but do you think he still has a chance to pass his scholarship?"

(Matt) "lady...that ship has sailed"

In my dreams!! I would be killed

Matt

I can't believe this thread went this far. Actually 2 pages.

AND I am not just sayin'

Goodnight!

Well then, when you wake up, it'll be JUST RAYIN'.....

Archived