Gibson Brands Forums

Here we go....

charlie brown

Didn't watch your link although have see allot of news and enterainment spots about the fake computer generated stars. From memory it appears they are huge in Japan and one huge advantage is lack of ego from a computer star where a real singer usually has lead singeritis....

Amazing stuff! And, the potential (in a replacement sense), for not only music performers, but for actors, as well, is astonishing. Those high salaries, demanding perks, and temper tantrums, will be gone!

Can't wait to see the virtual "tabloids!" LOL

CB

For some reason I would rather live in a world with flawed but wonderful humans instead of "perfect" machines.

Me too, Grampa. But, where money, greed, and excess are king, I can't help but wonder...you know?

I hope it will continue to be a novelty, but when salaries, perks, and the excesses of those flawed humans,

make the cost to the producers, prohibitive...it will be interesting.

CB

Guest farnsbarns

really talented computer programers in the long run aren't any less demanding than teenage pop stars. And there probably harder to find!

I can concur with this, having worked with both really talented programmers and musicians, there isn't much between them!

Hmmm..........Gibby is censoring too many posts these days.......Kinda restricts the fun responses expected from me....

This will never replace a real wife, a real girlfriend, or a real blowup doll.......Or a real musician.....

It MAY replace the world's Britney Spears, and all like them, as they aren't really real anyways.......

For films, the horizen is limitless......................and awesome...

For fools who live their lives in non reality playing video ganes and watching sitcoms, this is their new mommy...........

I like my women real, with lots of flaws, I record my music real, with lots of flaws, and I like me with lots of flaws, 'cause I'm real....

That's really cool. I think it's important to understand that Japanese culture is nothing like western culture and it can be very hard to relate. I don't think I would ever want to see these things on tour but then I'm not a 15 year old Japanese kid or a Sailor Moon fan.

Hmmm..........Gibby is censoring too many posts these days.......Kinda restricts the fun responses expected from me....

This will never replace a real wife, a real girlfriend, or a real blowup doll.......Or a real musician.....

It MAY replace the world's Britney Spears, and all like them, as they aren't really real anyways.......

For films, the horizen is limitless......................and awesome...

For fools who live their lives in non reality playing video ganes and watching sitcoms, this is their new mommy...........

I like my women real, with lots of flaws, I record my music real, with lots of flaws, and I like me with lots of flaws, 'cause I'm real....

Very well put!

Which would give you a better feeling of pride? People asking how a computer program did something for you, or people asking how you did something?

As far as film, special effects only make up for the lack of talent on the directors part!

Archived