Gibson Brands Forums

Happy 4th of July a day early!

Duende

many thanks !! i've been "off kilter" myself because I didn't work Fri. night as I usually do...

many people in my area STILL do not celebrate the 4th, as Southern independence was denied in 1865 due to the "mighty industrial Norths" inability to fund the U.S. gov't without the obscene taxes they were levying on Southern agricultural products, and without forcing us to purchase products from the North instead of importing more affordable foreign products.

i'm not bitter, really, i'm not.

but I AM a great-great grandson of Corporal Evan James Hughes, Co.C 6th Virginia Cavalry.

GarysCam003.jpg

Thanks Matt. Started off the celebrating last night with me and the wife watching our local fireworks display from our hot tub.msp_love.gif

There is nothing like a game of hide the sausage to get celebrations under way :)

There is nothing like a game of hide the sausage to get celebrations under way :)

Too funny.

When we first got the 'cuzzi, as my grandkids call it, everyone I told reacted as if it was called a sextub.

We would invite friends over and they would kindly decline as if we were inviting them over for a swing party. lol

I guess it's an image people have from the movies.

Great relaxer though after a long hard day at work.

what with getting drunk on every holloday

Lol!

It's so strange to think that the tolerant and free Great Britain of today, once upon a time was a world power. I am glad the U.K turned into what it is now (well minus the chav culture lol) Also strange too that America and Great Britain became such friends; not just politically, but also musically too!!

Matt

many thanks !! i've been "off kilter" myself because I didn't work Fri. night as I usually do...

many people in my area STILL do not celebrate the 4th, as Southern independence was denied in 1865 due to the "mighty industrial Norths" inability to fund the U.S. gov't without the obscene taxes they were levying on Southern agricultural products, and without forcing us to purchase products from the North instead of importing more affordable foreign products.

i'm not bitter, really, i'm not.

but I AM a great-great grandson of Corporal Evan James Hughes, Co.C 6th Virginia Cavalry.

GarysCam003.jpg

Cool stuff, my great x 2 grandfather was 2nd Lt. George W. Davis, Company A 24th Iowa Infantry..

Archived