Gibson Brands Forums

What you doing today?

lagerfanny

Just finished a couple of chore's, now just going to really chill with a few beers infront of the telly to watch the coverage of the Tour de France which I do enjoy and follow every year.

Been working lates last week and it's kinda caught up with me, so a lazy day today [smile] .

Having an awesome day :) I plan on watching the remainder of series 6 of Two and a Half Me (5 and 6 came through the post yesterday) while at the same tine working on my jazz chops.

Then I'll have a few beers, take a nap, then I'll wake up have a **** off sized pizza, open a bottle of wine and watch Ancient Aliens. Just honouring the Sabbath really!

Matt

Just finished a couple of chore's, now just going to really chill with a few beers infront of the telly to watch the coverage of the Tour de France which I do enjoy and follow every year.

Been working lates last week and it's kinda caught up with me, so a lazy day today [smile] .

What? You're not gonna celebrate America's independence!!?? msp_flapper.gif

well i take it you didn't win the lottery then?...me either :rolleyes:

i woke up this morning with a realy bad backache, iv'e suffered with a bad back since my mid teens but it's be ok for a while...till today :(, i'm just gonna chill in front of the tv too...with a few cans [razz]

watching "feris buelers day off" [biggrin]

Decisions Decisions....

Travel 3 hours to Murray KY and fight in the Freedom Fest demo, or travel an hour to Nashville and attend the local fighter practice there....

Either way, I'm hoping I got combat in my future :D

Decisions Decisions....

Travel 3 hours to Murray KY and fight in the Freedom Fest demo, or travel an hour to Nashville and attend the local fighter practice there....

Either way, I'm hoping I got combat in my future :D

Just don't hurt the fingies Chan.

Playing a private party.

We did an acoustic show at a tiki bar last week and someone came up and asked us if we could play a party on Sunday (today). In addition to getting paid we can have all the food, beer and steamed crabs we want [thumbup]

Similar deal tommorow. I go from not having any gigs for months at a time to suddenly getting 3 gigs in the same week :-k

Recovering from the U2 concert last night.

Making some progress on a couple of home projects and then going to the Thirth for some live music and beer right on the streets of East Nashville.

Drinking my coffee

Getting dressed

Driving out to the farm

Mowing about 10 acres of weeds with the tractor

Riding horses

Exercising my sick horse

Going home for a shower

Finishing off that bottle of chardonnay

Playing guitar on the back deck

Life is good!

Work... I'll shoot a country music competition, a chili competition, then another rodeo tonight. (It's definitely rodeo season - they call this weekend "Cowboy Christmas.)

Tomorrow... Kinda ditto. A mile-long parade, then a rodeo complete to a B-1 bomber flyover to start things off...

Not much time for pickin', darn it.

m

I started the day with a hour bike with my wife. We cooled down and then had breakfast. We're out on the patio now chillin'. This afternoon we're gonna head over to a nearby lake (a couple miles) and take a swim. Afterwards we're doing some entertaining on the patio. Gorgeous weather here. B)

Not doin' much...

Might start ordering parts for a DIY Rat clone build I was planning on doing.

Gonna read a little. As usual I'm in the middle of about three very good novels at once...

Right now I'm just checking the Gibby Forum and listening to Manson.

Might head out for lunch soon. Either Subway or this local salad place that I like.

I am embarrassed to say I am taking my sons to see the WWE wrestling tonight in Adelaide. [wink][lol]:-k:blink: I already know the 9 year old is Chomping at the bit to go. So it will be worth it to see him in awe of the whole show. But damn fake wrestling blah

Archived