Gibson Brands Forums

Other Forums You Frequent

The G

So,

Other than this "Great Guitar Forum" where else do you find yourself lerking or contributing?

I also visit 1) UMGF(Martin) 2) TDPRI (Fender) and 3)The Mandolin Cafe . All 3 on a fairly regular basis.

On occasion I will also visit THE G&L Enthusiasts site .

Unfortunately I didn't have the foresight to use the same handle on all forums.

It's funny how all sites seem to have their "Cast of Characters". Some interjecting wisdom, some interjecting knowledge,

some interjecting humour ,and some just interjecting......

Just the AGF (Im there as TaylorPrague) but Ive been getting a wound up from a few folks there lately urging me to change my username to GibbyPrague, as I like standing up for Gibsons there, even though its hard work .... ;-)

Mainly this one and AGF - both are pretty good.

Ultimate guitar seems to draw a lot of uninformed and sarcastic teenagers.

Harmony central has way too much off topic stuff, not to mention some pretty aggressive disagreements, which I personally find a bit distasteful.

As things run-their-coarse/lifespan its good to have an open mind but... I like to focus in on acoustic, and stay out of the autotuner world.

The only two I participate in are Gibson and Collings. Martin has a wealth of resource and the other stuff out there is cool but lacks focus IMO.

I pop into the AGF once in awhile. I also frequent a pigeon forum (hey, there's a forum for everything) and a horse forum (or two or three). But this is the forum I check into regularly a couple of times a day. I have been a member since 2005, back when it was really just a basic black and white one dimensional board. (Hey Murph, where are you?)

btw: Mrs EA and myself have a new fondness for pigeons since a couple started a nest in the drain pipe of our terrace.

Did you know the pigeons are one of teh few species that can tell their own reflection in the mirror ? :-)

I pop into the AGF once in awhile. I also frequent a pigeon forum (hey, there's a forum for everything) and a horse forum (or two or three). But this is the forum I check into regularly a couple of times a day. I have been a member since 2005, back when it was really just a basic black and white one dimensional board. (Hey Murph, where are you?)

Archived