Gibson Brands Forums

And Then The Gods Played Rock N' Roll!

Tman5293

But...what if the god (or one of the gods, if it's polytheistic) of one's religion happened to be an especially skilled musician?

Or maybe your like me and you don't believe in an actual all powerful god and your favorite musicians are the closest things to gods for you.

Or maybe your like me and you don't believe in an actual all powerful god and your favorite musicians are the closest things to gods for you.

Well, yeah. I am in that club, but I was "just sayin'" for the sake of argument...

Gods don't make sense in my worldview, but I won't get into that. Don't wanna get banned!

Well, yeah. I am in that club, but I was "just sayin'" for the sake of argument...

Gods don't make sense in my worldview, but I won't get into that. Don't wanna get banned!

Gods don't make any sense to me either but I also wont say anything about it because I don't want to be politically incorrect and I would never ever want to offend anyone! dry.gif

Clapton never liked the title..

True. But he got it anyway. msp_flapper.gif

I apologize T. It was not my intention to derail your thread. I just don't get labeling musicians or athletes or actors with the God term.

They may be entertaining. You may enjoy what they do but in the end just people like me and you.

Sorry I should have just moved on.

I apologize T. It was not my intention to derail your thread. I just don't get labeling musicians or athletes or actors with the God term.

They may be entertaining. You may enjoy what they do but in the end just people like me and you.

Sorry I should have just moved on.

It's all good man! msp_thumbup.gif

Archived