Gibson Brands Forums

This thing is sexy

Kimbabig

You make that cab yourself, or atleast paint/wrap it? Its pretty badass by my count and I just texted a pic of it to my GF who loves both pink and black, let ya know how that goes over.

it's an old cab that needed work, it was already made, but needed a new back, new front, some work to the amp itself, yes I did cover it.

remember the cab I made from scratch and took the amp from the cab? this is that cab fixed up.

P1050174.jpg

You ok bro? [lol]

Who is this for? A lady friend?

Wanted to make something as stupid as possible, it was going to be my little pony, but the pattern was too large and you'd get maybe like one pony on the side.

there's even enough fabric left for a pair of pants! [biggrin]

Wanted to make something as stupid as possible, it was going to be my little pony, but the pattern was too large and you'd get maybe like one pony on the side.

there's even enough fabric left for a pair of pants! [biggrin]

Still badass and you sew gotta make them pants (HAHAHA cheesy pun!) that would be total Diamond Dave style.

Are you just trying to tell yourself that???

It really screams out the punk days of the 'mid '80's.....

If ya like that sorta thing that is. anyone.gif

It gives me Sl00sh tone, everyone knows Sl00sh tone is the best.

Well let's see the the fabric looks really great on the girl. On the Amp well I see some real positives

#1 You won't ever confuse it with anyone else

#2 You won't be able to lose it

#3 It won't ever be stolen - even if you got drunk and left it at the bar it would still be there when you went back!

#4 It is defiantly unique.

#5 Elton john would love it.

#6 Hopefully you got a really good price for the fabric.

#8 It will defiantly get you noticed or beat up

#9 Young girls will love it - of course the'll be six so that won't be very useful.

#10 Just to mean to say #10 so congrats it creative

Archived