Gibson Brands Forums

emma watson?

S t e v e

She was actually born in Paris :D she is a little cutie but I seriously dont know why everyone is so hot for her. Evanna Lynch the Irish girl who played Luna Lovegood is way cuter in my opinion. I cant get to it at work but Anon over at 4chan had some pictures of her from what appeared to be a Playboy photoshoot or some other high end skin mag photo shoot and all I could say was [thumbup]

She was actually born in Paris :D she is a little cutie but I seriously dont know why everyone is so hot for her. Evanna Lynch the Irish girl who played Luna Lovegood is way cuter in my opinion. I cant get to it at work but Anon over at 4chan had some pictures of her from what appeared to be a Playboy photoshoot or some other high end skin mag photo shoot and all I could say was [thumbup]

I just find Luna wierd. [unsure]

The question of age is a valid one.

She's a cute kid.

My idea of a "hot young chick" is a gal age 55+. Otherwise, heck, they're just kids. <chuckle> But don't fool yourself, there are plenty of "hot young chicks" age 55-70. We're in an era where, if you're able to keep yourself in shape, the depth of knowledge and character adds a lot to the allure... and makes those who ain't got it awfully jealous.

As the "kids" here would put it, "Just sayin'."

m

The question of age is a valid one.

She's a cute kid.

My idea of a "hot young chick" is a gal age 55+. Otherwise, heck, they're just kids. <chuckle> But don't fool yourself, there are plenty of "hot young chicks" age 55-70. We're in an era where, if you're able to keep yourself in shape, the depth of knowledge and character adds a lot to the allure... and makes those who ain't got it awfully jealous.

As the "kids" here would put it, "Just sayin'."

m

Emma is like 20 or 21 and Evanna is 19

As for milfs, OMG Cameron Diaz!!!!!!!!!!!! She is like 41 and RETARDEDLY HOT like seriously hot.

Just Sayin!

Nah if youre after some English "toffee" (their word not mine) Gemma Arterton.

you'd know her from James Bond

Prince of Persia and Clash of the Titans

http://www.gemma-arterton.net/

Hotttttness!!!

Oh and she was born with Six fingers on each hand before having one removed. Imagine how good of a guitarist her kids would be. :P

Is it bad that when I saw this thread next to the link to the lounge I knew it was Steve's thread? [flapper]

Though it must be said that I think she's quite easy on the eyes. Classy, and she handled that interview with a certain grace, big plus for me.

Archived