Gibson Brands Forums

Grrrrrrrrrr!

LarryUK

DB....

I agree with you. OTOH, I'm not so certain that we've not had several generations of parents trained to believe schools would handle education.

This Mom wasn't the brightest star in the sky perhaps, but she was absolutely a very caring woman. Proof of that in ways came from what ensued, the special tutoring. I certainly hope the child was enabled not only to catch up, but to excel in school. By now he'd be around 30, btw.

It's just that from your perspective and mine, the Mom didn't have a clue about teaching her child. Yet I must ask myself too... who didn't teach her to do so? I really don't know. I guarantee the child was at minimum well fed, well clothed, well groomed and kept healthy and happy. He just didn't have a clue when it came to such basics as you and I feel should be done before kindergarten at age 5.

m

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For good ole number two there was a hole with what looked like built in footprints located on the floor near that hole.

Same thing I encountered in Cheju Do when I was in Korea back in 2006. The peninsula was all Western toilets and the island was old school.

Archived