Gibson Brands Forums

Finshed building the Rangemaster pedal

dem00n

The amp has corners!P1050295.jpg

:-k I am getting sick of the rip in the vinyl covering on the cab of my mini stack something like this might just be in order for ZAZZ factor, I think its awesome then again I am the type of person who wants a pink Hello Kitty strat for my collection, among other really stupid things.

Yeah the only thing is **** gets pretty noisey with the TP. It sounds so rad though.

What order are you running your pedals anyways?

Whatever order comes, i dont have any special way to put my pedals, which is why i need to invest in a pedalboard.

Ahh. Well they react differently depending on what order you put them in. If you haven't already, try putting your Rangemaster before your Muff. Muffs love to be pushed with a boost or OD. Might sound pretty cool being pushed by the Rangemaster.

No its a real pedal, clapton used one.

Probably half of all "classic rock" and old school heavy metal were recorded using one, from the Allman Brothers to Accept and anything in between.

I am looking into getting one (a clone though) the most popular one is the one made by Analogman but it is too pricey for my likin'

Since when does a hole matter? Its a ******* box with circuts inside.

Some amps have an open back does all the town run out then?

Definitely not when I'm talking about guitar history, my own guitars or experience in bands, touring, or recording. And definitely not when I'm telling you about that time Jeff Beck was playing a tele unplugged about 6 feet from me or Erics road manager the one that went in the helicopter told me "he ain't comin out until alla yous leave" and there was only me standing there.

The rest of the time, like the last 15 years I've been hanging around in guitar places on the internet, I'm yanking yer chain bro.

rct

Archived