Gibson Brands Forums

Chris

cookieman15061

but many of the questions you ask can be answered if you do a search.

Yup, "Google is your friend", as they say. Lots of great information out there, but take it with a "grain of salt".

And if you create too many threads, there isn't enough space for the HUGE amount of new, interesting threads already being started on this forum each day...

[lol]

chris

Please start using the search feature.... No reason to fill the first page of the Lounge with chris threads.... At this point I will begin to merge your threads together

thanx for your cooperation [thumbup]

chris

Please start using the search feature.... No reason to fill the first page of the Lounge with chris threads.... At this point I will begin to merge your threads together

thanx for your cooperation [thumbup]

i used the search feature i cant find any thing that relates to what i want to know/: but i will try to make may new posts more ecompising so there wont be as many sorry for taking up all the room guys

I was not trying to diss our new member in anyway but those of us that have been here a while have answered these same questions a million times.

Searching a little would catch him up to speed on many things.

And yet we still don't know the secret to your success.....hmmmm.......

I should have phrased that in the form of a question........

But then you wouldn't have the fun of a new thread started, with newbies opinions, and oldies rekindling their opinions. Keep 'em coming chris. These are the kind of threads I like.

If he did a search and found his answers, I wouldn't get to up my post count, LOL [biggrin]

i used the search feature i cant find any thing that relates to what i want to know/: but i will try to make may new posts more ecompising so there wont be as many sorry for taking up all the room guys

Same here....the search feature doesn't work that good!

Archived