Gibson Brands Forums

Ok new band first recording

Enmitygauged

http://soundcloud.com/enmitygauged/line-of-fire-21-07-11

ok so this is last nights recording of rehearsal. Bass Drums Vox and Rhythm no lead as he's in Italy on holiday (lucky bast!$%)

Let me know what you think.

My gear was

Les Paul Standard

Mesa Trans Atlantic TA 15

Orange ppc112 with Vintage 30

So yeah let me know what you think its not everyone's cup of tea and the timing needs to be tighter. it was recorded with one condensor mic hanging from the fan in the middle of the room lol

it was neat but as far as the lofiness you couldnt really hear the lyrics i think thats a little to lofi but i liked it pretty good man

Thanks man Yeah as I said it was just a rehearsal and we recorded it so we could play along later and get it down pat. Im happy as its the first song I've written for a band like this.

SoundCloud is still frozen on me....Haven't had time to unfreeze it; Doing legal work 10 hours a day still..........

Please email me the song, I'd love to listen to it, as all your music, band and solo, is great..............

( Heck, just for kicks, I'll add a lead track to it....) Man, I gotta get back to music..............

• 2 weeks later...

SoundCloud is still frozen on me....Haven't had time to unfreeze it; Doing legal work 10 hours a day still..........

Please email me the song, I'd love to listen to it, as all your music, band and solo, is great..............

( Heck, just for kicks, I'll add a lead track to it....) Man, I gotta get back to music..............

Im emailing now.

Archived