Gibson Brands Forums

And The Winner Is....

damian

So, um.....Recently I won a nice British made recording pre-amp....Now, I don't enter contests as, who expects to win ???

Yet, in my daily activities of doing what I do in the world of music and recording, " enter to win " things show up without

me looking for them.....Sure, I'll enter my email, and I'll forget about it.....Anyways, I just won Cakewalk's SONAR

X1 Producer Software; sells for $500.00, street price $400.00...........It will be a nice addition to my recording studio.....

You guys know I'm locked in vicious battle as a plaintiff in a lawsuit; I just got my opponent's main attorney in trouble !!

So, recording has been on complete hold.......( Suprisingly, my assistance is in big demand !!!! ), and I'm unable to

even play guitar much.........Sometimes winning something that has real value, for free, is nice...( I'm on a SMALL income. )

Well since you're not recording you will not be needing that neve pre-amp so I will PM my address to you for delivery... [biggrin]

:unsure: ............[lol] [lol] [lol] [lol] ......

( Once I finally win this suit, a Custom Shop Carvin is coming my way...)

( The rest goes to better housing......)

:unsure: ............[lol] [lol] [lol] [lol] ......

( Once I finally win this suit, a Custom Shop Carvin is coming my way...)

( The rest goes to better housing......)

dude, you are extremely lucky! you're winning a suit too? let me know how it looks.

dude, you are extremely lucky! you're winning a suit too? let me know how it looks.

Thanks Kimbabig.....( I'm winning the suit, haven't won yet.....[cursing][crying] :unsure: )

Wow you are like the Charlie Sheen of the Gibson Forum. Winning!!

It comes from drinking Tiger Blood and having two and a half girlfriends........

And clean drug free living !!!!!!!!!

methinks someone is rigging contests and stuffing ballot boxes :P

Congrats Man! I win tons of stuff from our local radio station, mostly concert tickets. This is the best thing I walked away with from one of the shows. There is three of these in existance and its signed by the original line up of STP (I must say it was a excellent show too, I was surprised Scott was all drugged up or drunk)

1000000146.jpg

Is your lawyer going to end up with 35% of the Guitar? if so, which 35%?

None......He'll get a chunk from the other side............

The case is scheduled to be published...........

Thanks all !!!!!!!!! Good software is always good to have..........The full SONAR is pretty good stuff.......

Guest farnsbarns

It's enough to make you pronoid.

Yes, ok, I made the word up but it should exist as no other word quite does it...

pro·noi·a [proh-noi-uh]

–noun Psychiatry . a mental disorder characterized by systematized delusions and the projection of personal wellbeing, which are ascribed to the supposed hospitality of others, sometimes progressing to disturbances of consciousness and kindly acts believed to be performed in appreciation or as a mission.

baseless or excessive suspicion of the good intentions of others.

Belief that others are conspiring to make one's life better.

Archived