Gibson Brands Forums

Feast Your Eyes On This !!!

JuanCarlosVejar

Yep! Nice Rolls!

I like the motor home in the background. I believe I could camp/live comfortably in that....Well let me limit that to'camp/travel'.

I never thought I'd enjoy the motor home so much, but I do. I travel some for business, and am sick to death of hotels, so when I travel with the wife and dogs, and can sleep in my own bed....use my own shower, eat food from my own kitchen, it's just hard to beat!

We are usually out in the motor home about 1-2 weekends a month. We don't usually go far, but we go often!

We stayed in the motor home at Fred's house..... Fred has a BEAUTIFUL place to park, could probably part 3-4 motor homes there.

All good fun, , , and a part of a youth-movie. D.T. is a drummer yes – and a member of 'my' garage-band then – the chick definitely is a chick. The egg is drawn by me, but manufactured by professionals, who heated the thing onto the doors of the car. In this scene I paint on the motive - have a brush in my hand which can't be seen. By coincidence the girl walks right into the adventure and becomes a part of the trio. Soon things roll fast. . .

It's many years old – we were young and wild people then (now we're only wild). . .

Archived