Gibson Brands Forums

I visited the proctologist today

Kimbabig

Going to get my colonoscopy next month.

Reminds me of a story from school (true story).

There was a proctolgists office on a busy street in Little Rock where you had to park around back to enter the building. On his sign it read (I'll call him Dr. Smith):

Dr. Smith - Proctology. Entrance in the rear.

budump bump - I'm here all evening.

There was a proctolgists office on a busy street in Little Rock where you had to park around back to enter the building. On his sign it read (I'll call him Dr. Smith):

That reminds me of a Seinfeld episode featuring the assman.

Don't worry about the colonoscopy too much. Been there a couple of times. The tube is small in diameter but it is about 15 feet long. Most people don't feel a thing and actually come out with a pleasant buzz.

[thumbup]

That 'thumbs up' supposed to have a special meaning in this thread?

[scared]

Yeah, the doctor gave me the thumbs up! :)

Two thumbs, eh? You must be a big A... ..... [blush] to inspect.

Had mine done about a year and a half ago. I started to come to mid-procedure. "Hey Doc, how's things going down there. [huh] " Then the gas passer put his coffee down and gave me another hit.

Had mine done about a year and a half ago. I started to come to mid-procedure. "Hey Doc, how's things going down there. [huh] " Then the gas passer put his coffee down and gave me another hit.

If you were asleep, how do you know you weren't the gas passer?

Gotta be careful. You could blow that little camera right outta there. And you know what they say, its all fun and games until someone loses an eye.

If you were asleep, how do you know you weren't the gas passer?

Gotta be careful. You could blow that little camera right outta there. And you know what they say, its all fun and games until someone loses an eye.

I'd wonder what the doctor's eye was doin' down there anyway.

Went for my routine check up today and everything seemed to be going fine until he stuck his index finger up my bu__!

Do you think I should change dentists?

t57045.gif......." Is this a molar or a polyp ?? " [flapper] [flapper] [flapper] ......

If it is suspected that you have a another problem with your prostate sometimes the proctologist has to 'milk' your prostate.

Let me tell you, I was on my tippy toes, because 'milking' my prostate took a lot more time than simply checking for polyps.

Flowers and dinner hell, I should have also gotten a box of candy and a special card as well.

Thank goodness there were no problems with the prostate.

On that note I will leave with a joke:

A proctologist pulls out a thermometer from his shirt pocket. He looks at it and says, "Sh*t, some a**hole has my pen."

If it is suspected that you have a another problem with your prostate sometimes the proctologist has to 'milk' your prostate.

Let me tell you, I was on my tippy toes, because 'milking' my prostate took a lot more time than simply checking for polyps.

Flowers and dinner hell, I should have also gotten a box of candy and a special card as well.

Thank goodness there were no problems with the prostate.

On that note I will leave with a joke:

A proctologist pulls out a thermometer from his shirt pocket. He looks at it and says, "Sh*t, some a**hole has my pen."

I dated a nurse that worked for a urologist, she really knew her way around a prostate!!!

I went to my proctologist recently. During the anal exam he sai to me 'don't worry, it's normal to get an erection during this sort of examination'.

I replied 'I haven't got an erection'.

He replied. 'I have'!

I went to my proctologist recently. During the anal exam he sai to me 'don't worry, it's normal to get an erection during this sort of examination'.

I replied 'I haven't got an erection'.

He replied. 'I have'!

[scared] [scared] [scared] .........Good thing he's not a dentist on the side....[flapper] [flapper] [flapper] ...

Archived