Gibson Brands Forums

The Topic Derail Game

Andy R

Ok Let's see how far and long we can go from an original topic and derail to others but you have some relation to the previous post.

So my topic is:

Pizza hut pizzas don't taste nearly as good as they used to. I hate it when food chains change the way they make things....

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The other day my bassist quit my band to become a pizza cook..........go figure....[crying] :unsure: [scared] .....

Oh yeah ???? Yer band probably s*cked if yer bass player quit.....just sayin'......

Guest farnsbarns

Let's play nice boys, this ain't a STEVO thread........[flapper][unsure][crying] ..

Did you mean "let's play nice, boys"?

Far be it for me to judge, if you wanna play nice boys that's just fine by me. A prime example of how punctuation can change the meaning of a sentance.

:P

Edit: as can typos.

Guest farnsbarns

Allow me to introduce some controversy.

I have found the green picks have more tube tone than black ones.

[scared][blink][woot][-o< :blink: :huh: :-k

Picking greenies will make you nose bleed.

Guest farnsbarns

Little known fact... you can stop a nose bleed with a tampon.

I'm here to help. [thumbup]

Or a marrow.

Sorta like those new PizzaHut pizzas.

The following post is left blank, because although I have lots to say, I am NOT posting it because I like this thread and what I would actually post would definitely NOT be good to post on the forum here and potentially get it locked.

The post you do not see here was long winded, and happy thoughts.

The other day my bassist quit my band to become a pizza cook..........go figure....[crying] :unsure: [scared] .....

I think Damian is on to something here.

I have always thought a good bass player is the key to a good sounding band. It could also be the key to a good tasting pizza as well.

Guest farnsbarns

I think Damian is on to something here.

I have always thought a good bass player is the key to a good sounding band. It could also be the key to a good tasting pizza as well.

I don't eat bassists, it's inhumane. I only eat ochorina players, they're bread for it.

Guest farnsbarns

You can start a nose bleed with a tampon too. If you smack someone hard enough with it.

Or a marrow.

Archived