Gibson Brands Forums

The Topic Derail Game

Andy R

Guest farnsbarns

I wonder if this is a good time to pose a stupid, pointless, entirely subjective question about which pedal's "better" and which clearly has no correct answer and serves no purpose other than to find out everyone's perspective on a non-issue.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate all you guys [crying] You don't understand my generation!

Yeah !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! People always put us down !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just, j,jjj,jjjj,ju,,jus,,just, b,bbb,bb, bec,,because, we,g,g,g,g,g, get around.................

Yeah !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! People always put us down !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just, j,jjj,jjjj,ju,,jus,,just, b,bbb,bb, bec,,because, we,g,g,g,g,g, get around.................

Speaking of Which Did you know that James Earl Jones used to stutter? That kind of reminds me of Strutter. Kiss rocks and they are the best band in the world and if you don't agree you"re stupid n stuff....

Speaking of Which Did you know that James Earl Jones used to stutter? That kind of reminds me of Strutter. Kiss rocks and they are the best band in the world and if you don't agree you"re stupid n stuff....

Everyone says the Scatman stutters, but doesn't ever stutter when he sings.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Geiq0FP13uQ&feature=related

I studdered so bad, I did not talk for three years at all.....I gave up a free college education at Boston College in large part

because of studdering.......I wish that back then I knew to ignore the problem...I did not know better........On the plus side,

I only studder now while having sex.....go figure....................Just sayin', and, and, s,sss,ss,ssssttt,atttu,stufffffffffffffff...[scared] ..

Serious question: wouldn't the only way to derail this thread to be to talk about guitar stuff and the ilk?

Nope how can you derail a thread where the object is to derail the thread?

Now As I was saying what the hell happened to the good old pizza hut pizzas?

Nope how can you derail a thread where the object is to derail the thread?

Now As I was saying what the hell happened to the good old pizza hut pizzas?

Pizza Hut pizza has FUZZ on it..........Which is why Fuzzy Fred likes Pizza Hut pizza.....just sayin' and such...

This also explains why he pukes before performing live.....Just sayin' and stuff...............

Fuzzy Fred doesn't Grestch, it's called the Fuzzy Fred retch......and stuff..................[flapper] [flapper]

Guest farnsbarns

Star Wars was edited; from;

L,llllll,llllluuuuuu,llllluuuuukkkkkkkkkke, I,I,I,m, yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, ah never mind, I'm yer uncle........[flapper] [flapper] [flapper] ......

Or a marrow

Serious question: wouldn't the only way to derail this thread to be to talk about guitar stuff and the ilk?

Or a marrow.

Pizza Hut pizza has FUZZ on it.

Or a marrow

Guest farnsbarns

I have often seen pictures of prize winning giant marrows among other prize winning giant vegetables. Who's ever ate marrow though? Not me.

Not since I was a kid and my grandad grew some. Can't even remember what they tasted like.

Archived