Gibson Brands Forums

Flying V rubber strip for sitting playing?

lewisstorer89

Hi guys, Ok so I am new here and I wondered if there was anywhere I can buy those rubber strips at the bottom of flying V's for sitting? I know most die hard V fans dont like them etc BUT I do and they are practical for me. Does anyone have any they dont want OR know of someplace to buy these. Would really appreciate some help on this

Cheers

You can buy the rubber at Wal-Mart and glue it to your guitar or simply accept the fact that in order to COMFORTABLY play a V sitting down, wear a strap. It's so much more comfortable than the leg straddle thing. Either that or simply stand up and burn a calorie or two.

You can buy the rubber at Wal-Mart and glue it to your guitar or simply accept the fact that in order to COMFORTABLY play a V sitting down, wear a strap. It's so much more comfortable than the leg straddle thing. Either that or simply stand up and burn a calorie or two.

yeah but them rubber mats arent really ideal. I was wondering if you can buy the ACTUAL strips already cut etc that are meant for the job. I dont really want to hash a car mat or whatever trying to make it :S

Archived