Gibson Brands Forums
Sign in to follow this  
lospopolos

gibson les paul studio 60's tribute

On the Gibson les paul studio 60's tribute which colour is the hardest to find can someone tell me and how much guitars does Gibson produce from this model ?

The goldtop is my impression. There is no set number.

I thought it was the honeyburst but i bought the goldtop.

I had a gibson les paul classic antique honeyburst 2008 but sold it needed the money:( but honestly this 60's studio tribute is excellent i play 22 years guitar and i can tell you it rocks ;)

I have an extra Gibson LP 60s Tribute GOLD TOP for sale on eBay or directly to other members here at the Gibson forum.

It is brand new and comes with a full factory warranty as it has never been registered:My link

I WILL TAKE THE BEST OFFER, PAYPAL ONLY, BUT WILL NOT SHIP FREE OUTSIDE THE USA.

[thumbup]

I have an extra Gibson LP 60s Tribute GOLD TOP for sale on eBay or directly to other members here at the Gibson forum.

It is brand new and comes with a full factory warranty as it has never been registered:My link

I WILL TAKE THE BEST OFFER, PAYPAL ONLY, BUT WILL NOT SHIP FREE OUTSIDE THE USA.

[thumbup]

Nice,do you have the partial serial # you know just in case?