Gibson Brands Forums

What shows are on your bucket list

Searcy

I really want to see Graveyard. Even though they seem to be playing everywhere there is to play at at the moment I haven't been able to see them for various reasons. Should be good!

WOW!! I have been into this band since 2007 and trying to spread the good word since then. I'd love to see em live too. They just played 2 sets at Bonneroo....wish I could have gone!!

I'd like to see BB!

1. Neil Young is number one on my list. Les Noise is an insanely good album and the tour behind it is supposed to be killer. Just could not justify spending $$$ to see any artist. Sorry, Neil.

2. John Cale solo with just a piano. Love almost everything this guy has done from the VU and his solo albums to his production. He comes through Chicago every once in a while. Need to not miss him next time.

AC/DC. That's my must-see band.

I'm going to see ZZ Top this month, so I'll be able to cross that one off. [thumbup]

I haven't seen ZZ Top and they're pretty much at the top of the list of bands I haven't yet seen but feel I need to. Unfortunately, the last few times they've come around here I've always been out of town or something. Argh. One of these days.

I haven't seen ZZ Top and they're pretty much at the top of the list of bands I haven't yet seen but feel I need to. Unfortunately, the last few times they've come around here I've always been out of town or something. Argh. One of these days.

Saw ZZTop last year. Great show!

I've pretty much seen or provided sound for everyone I wanted to see- mostly back in the day:

Led Zepplin

Doobie Bros.

Frank Zappa

Ozzy w/ RR (last show!)

Judas Priest

Tom Petty

Journey

Peter Frampton

Kiss

Elton John

BOC

All the old blues guys (the Kings, Buddy Guy, Albert Collins, Gatemouth Brown, Bo Diddley)

Bad Co

Foghat

Allman Bros.

Ray Charles

and a host of others including a lot of country guys!

but, I would like to go to a Foo Fighters show! and probably will in NOV.

hmmmm. Jeff Buckley again but I'd have to cark it to see him.

Its not so much the band but the venue. Ive seen Pearl Jam many times but i'd jump at the chance to see them at lollapalooza. The chic at the end of this footage who kisses Rodman and catches Eddie is my best friend I still hate her for this moment so jealous. And before anyone comments not Jealous over the Rodman kiss <_<

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMZEXepC95A

Archived