Gibson Brands Forums

I'm sorry, but I can't wait anymore!!

Not-Too-Late

I've decided to do it. I just placed an order for the LP Standard Plain Top in Cherry Sunburst. Even though it's discontinued, I can still order from GC. On top of that, the guy at GC honored an expired coupon which gave me an additional $47 off the price. So, what do you think guys? I just coudn't hold off anymore. I was going crazy having to wait, besides, I told my wife, How am I supposed to teach you properly if I dont have a guitar in my hand to show you. Man I love it when she agrees with me. So this morning I ended up digging through my drawer at home and grabbed an old gold bracelet that my dad had owned, took it down to a store that buys gold and cashed it in. I didnt quite get the full amount that will cover the cost of the guitar, but enough that I can now finally afford it. Man, I feel like a kid in a candy store right now.

I have not even seen this model before, so Im buying blind. But on the other hand I dont think I could go wrong with this model. If I can get my wifes Les Paul 100 to sound decent, Im sure this baby will wale.

Cheers guys!!!!

I've decided to do it. I just placed an order for the LP Standard Plain Top in Cherry Sunburst. Even though it's discontinued, I can still order from GC. On top of that, the guy at GC honored an expired coupon which gave me an additional $47 off the price. So, what do you think guys? I just coudn't hold off anymore. I was going crazy having to wait, besides, I told my wife, “How am I supposed to teach you properly if I don’t have a guitar in my hand to show you”. Man I love it when she agrees with me. So this morning I ended up digging through my drawer at home and grabbed an old gold bracelet that my dad had owned, took it down to a store that buys gold and cashed it in. I didn’t quite get the full amount that will cover the cost of the guitar, but enough that I can now finally afford it. Man, I feel like a kid in a candy store right now.

I have not even seen this model before, so I’m buying blind. But on the other hand I don’t think I could go wrong with this model. If I can get my wife’s Les Paul 100 to sound decent, I’m sure this baby will wale.

Cheers guys!!!!

Hey, get it while it's NOT-TO-LATE!!

And also, if your wife is telling you to get it, than you ABSOLUTELY MUST GET IT!!!! [biggrin]

I checked price at GC and at MF. GC offering slightly lower price,

AND you were able to use coupon? Good. As you didn't say what you paid,

I won't say what prices I saw. But if your additional coupon discount was

applied to the GC price, I would smile......

Seen This yet?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTzdcOcpyuE

Archived