Gibson Brands Forums

les paul studio 60's tribute

lospopolos

I have an extra Gibson LP 60s Tribute GOLD TOP for sale on eBay or directly to other members here at the Gibson forum.

It is brand new and comes with a full factory warranty as it has never been registered.

I WILL TAKE THE BEST OFFER, PAYPAL ONLY, BUT WILL NOT SHIP FREE OUTSIDE THE USA.

[thumbup]

Guest rogerb

The Les Paul 60's tribute is sold out but you may still be able to locate one at the dealer level. You can do a dealer search at www.gibson.com .

What's interesting, is that some are selling them, on E-bay, for "BIN" prices of a Grand, or more.

I could see that, when they were very scarce. But, not when there are still a lot of them, around.

So, stick with the dealers, for now...you do much better, price wise. And, you'll know you're getting

a "real" one, as well.

CB

My Gold Top Gibson Les Paul 60s Tribute for sale is a real one! I don't need two of them.

I have an extra Gibson LP 60s Tribute GOLD TOP for sale on eBay or directly to other members here at the Gibson forum.

It is brand new and comes with a full factory warranty as it has never been registered:My link

I WILL TAKE THE BEST OFFER, PAYPAL ONLY, BUT WILL NOT SHIP FREE OUTSIDE THE USA.

[thumbup]

My Gold Top Gibson Les Paul 60s Tribute for sale is a real one! I don't need two of them.

It is brand new and comes with a full factory warranty as it has never been registered:My link

[thumbup]

Are you a Gibson dealer? If not...I don't think the warranty would be any good to someone that buys it from you.

Warranty reads:

"PLEASE NOTE: When Requesting Warranty Repair, You Will Be Required To Furnish A Copy Of Your Bill Of Sale As Proof That You Are The Original Owner"

The Gibson limited lifetime warranty applies to the first person who registers a genuine Gibson product with proof of purchase.

I have sold Gibson products to buyers who have registered their guitars for the limited life time warranty without a problem.

Have a nice day.

[thumbup]

The Gibson limited lifetime warranty applies to the first person who registers a genuine Gibson product with proof of purchase.

I have sold Gibson products to buyers who have registered their guitars for the limited life time warranty without a problem.

Have a nice day.

[thumbup]

Don't think so!

It says "ORIGINAL OWNER" not the person that registers the guitar

I don't care what you think.

You are not an attorney and therefore your opinion doesn't matter to me.

IF you are an attorney, I would like your State Bar number to prove it.

It's not just what I think, It's what Ive read and been told by Gibson customer service.

You need to provide a bill of sale proving you ar the original owner.

Call Gibson and ask them if a used guitar is covered by their warranty

I don't disagree with you. I have all the necessary evidence to registered a Gibson product for anyone who buys a Gibson product from me.

However, the manner in which you are commenting on my posted messages is equivocal and cast a shadow on me which I don't appreciate.

When I sell something that comes with a factory warranty I mean it so please find something else to do.

[thumbup]

Selling a guitar for more than the street price when they are plentiful tells me all I need to know. +:-@

This is not true. The warranty applies only to the original owner of the instrument, which would be whomever purchased the guitar from an authorized Gibson dealer. Registration of the warranty does not validate the warranty in any way. Many used guitars have been registered over the years and have no warranty whatsoever.

What is the definition of a used guitar?

Simply purchasing a guitar from a retailer or what?

It is the purchase and registration of a Gibson product with the Gibson Guitar Company that defines whether or not a Gibson product is used.

Gibson has been taken to Court several times over this issue and every time the parties settle out of court in a variety of states through the nation.

Gibson knows this and will not admit it to the public.

What is the definition of a used guitar?

Any guitar that is purchased from anyone other than an authorized Gibson dealer, or through an auction site like ebay. Unless I'm reading things in post #10 incorrectly, both apply to the sale in question.

Also, please note, there is a place on this forum where it's cool for you to sell your used guitar. This is not it. I see that you are aware of this as you have a post in The Trading Post. That should be sufficient enough. Thanks.

Archived