Gibson Brands Forums

HNGD (With pics!!)

ajzwart

Hey guys! This probably belongs over in the Gibson forum, but you guys are my favorite and I thought I'd share with everyone over here too!

Anyways, its a Gibson Les Paul Studio Faded, and boy is it perfect. These lower end Gibsons get a lot of grief as being crappy low end guitars, but mine is perfection. Intonation, action, everything perfect right out of the box! Plus I love the faded finish! Can't wait for it to get some "love" from typical use! Anyways, here she is

IMG_9263.jpg

IMG_9265.jpg

IMG_9262.jpg

IMG_9275.jpg

IMG_9280.jpg

IMG_9265.jpg

As I said, I LOVE this thing. From the finish, the simplicity of the Studio model, and the amazing sound the Burstbucker Pro's put out! And $799! Just a solid instrument! Still love my Epi Studio Deluxe tho [thumbup][biggrin]

Welcome to the Pro Bucker Club [thumbup] HNGD

I hope you mash that grainage with some good old lick and win... [biggrin]

A Burstbucker Pro and a Probucker are two different pickups entirely, the latter is actually a much cheaper Asian copy of the former.

Fare enough I was just abbreviating...

And creating a world of confusion in the process.

BTW, For a journalist, your spelling and the incorrect grammatical context of different words is atrocious.

And creating a world of confusion in the process.

BTW, For a journalist, your spelling and the incorrect grammatical context of different words is atrocious.

I work in Jouralism but my field is Graphic Design so their isn't that much text involved.

I have to edmit I am getting annoyed with these cock ups myself [cursing]

Archived