Gibson Brands Forums

New Topic Frustration

cookieman15061

Has anyone else ever started a new topic or posted something and although 50 people may have looked at it not one, I mean not one single soul put finger to keyboard to comment. Not a thumbs up. Not a thanks for posting that. Not a you suck and so do your stupid guitars. Not even a I'm gonna cut your hands off! Nothing!! I mean it don't get no worse than that.

Is anybody out there!!?????msp_bored.gif

Has anyone else ever started a new topic or posted something and although 50 people may have looked at it not one, I mean not one single soul put finger to keyboard to comment. Not a thumbs up. Not a thanks for posting that. Not a you suck and so do your stupid guitars. Not even a I'm gonna cut your hands off! Nothing!! I mean it don't get no worse than that.

Is anybody out there!!?????msp_bored.gif

Yep can't stand when that happens. So many views and not a single response!

It happens to me all the time. I never take it personally, though that's not to say I wouldn't appreciate the comment :P .

It's the same feeling I get when I take time to write a long, thought out reply and it goes totally unnoticed. <shrug>

I post several bands on here a week. The majority of them get no comment at all. The last pedal I posted got one unipmressed reply.

I don't take it personal. I figure if folks don't reply then I need to post more interesting stuff.

No I never take it personally, it is after all just a forum on the internet.

CB it's true. I'll post something I'll think is interesting or a good youtube video and I don't think anyone took a chance and even watched it.

and grampa "So what?" So nothing. Go back to sleep.

Somebody say something? I thought I heard someone talking. Hmm. That's weird.

I was thinking, anyone heard from Cookie lately? The guy with all those sweet axes in the pic he has? Yea, he can play. he used to get some sweet tones from a strat. Wonder if he is still playing.

I should start a thread and ask if anyone heard from him.

Nah. probably wouldn't get any response anyway.

Somebody say something? I thought I heard someone talking. Hmm. That's weird.

I was thinking, anyone heard from Cookie lately? The guy with all those sweet axes in the pic he has? Yea, he can play. he used to get some sweet tones from a strat. Wonder if he is still playing.

I should start a thread and ask if anyone heard from him.

Nah. probably wouldn't get any response anyway.

Who ???? If he had any threads, I'd have heard about this CookieDude..........

And whatever happened to that guy who used to have all those smiley face things? who was that?.......

hmmm.....

Dang !!! We'll jam soon..........I'm caught up in my law suit thingee...............[crying] :unsure: [scared] ...

It's getting, well, busy........Dang, Stein, bad people s*ck............[thumbup] [thumbup] [thumbup] ....

Awesome folks like you ROCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [thumbup] ...

Think about it though....I bet you all have at least once read a post and maybe thought it was an interesting topic but didnt really

want to comment, or had a comment but thought it would be pointless so you just didn't...or do you guys just type everything you think..

???

Think about it though....I bet you all have at least once read a post and maybe thought it was an interesting topic but didnt really

want to comment, or had a comment but thought it would be pointless so you just didn't...or do you guys just type everything you think..

???

Umm...well, actually, yea.

And if you actually READ our post, you would know most of us guys type, then maybe think.

Archived