Gibson Brands Forums

A beautiful guitar

daveinspain

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's killer rocket...Love the deep flame pattern....One day soon I'm gonna splurge on a PRS...It's probably going to have to be a Private Stock due to the fact that I want a Brazilian RW neck and fretboard.....maybe a flamed Koa to top it off as well...Start having some enviormentalist knocking on my door...

Wow that sounds sweet. Love to see it when you get it.

Nice.

I'll bet she's a real player.

Thanks! Next time I'm in Caliland we'll have to play each other's because I just love yours!

Sweet guitar, fellas.

Derek, that GT is [drool]

Oh there is no way you are not posting to this thread. C'mon, let's see them again...

one of my favorite babes...

E2.png

my absolute favorite explorer model ever conceived or created by Gibson....that guitar is so killer....I want it....

[drool]

Your gear continues to surprise me Andy, I dont know why you don't show off your stuff more!...

Wow Searcy, those are amazing... Tell us about them...

That's a pair of 1930's KayKraft guitars. They were Kays attempt to stick it to the big boys like Epiphone. The strangest feature of these guitars is that they have bolt on necks. Both of mine need work and I plan to restore them someday but not till I have the house rebuilt. [thumbup]

Bridge is fake bro.

Yes actually it is.... It originally had a rare Gibson "Top Adjust " Tune o Matic. Unfortunately it was in very poor shape but I am going to have it re-plated. So for now I'm stuck with a Tone Pro bridge. msp_biggrin.gifmsp_flapper.gif

Archived