Gibson Brands Forums

NPD

bluesguitar65

sounds freakin great dude....Makes that tele scream! I'm pretty sure the provalve 1's go for big money? Either way that's a great sounding pedal....I really enjoy my two lovepedals as well.

btw great demo, and playing....I could listen to that all day man...

w00t [thumbup]

sounds freakin great dude....Makes that tele scream! I'm pretty sure the provalve 1's go for big money? Either way that's a great sounding pedal....I really enjoy my two lovepedals as well.

btw great demo, and playing....I could listen to that all day man...

w00t [thumbup]

Thanks [thumbup] Yea, the first provalve is pretty rare as only 100 were only made. Sean reissued it and named it provalve2, but the provalve2 was quickly discontinued. I was lucky to find one.

So what's your take on the univibe type pedals that you've got? Which ones the best out of what you have?

Its a toss up between the univibe and the pickle vibe. The univibe is stereo and it sounds incredible with two amps in stereo, really capture that hendrix woodstock kinda tone, but if played in mono it sounds a bit dark and that is where the pickle vibe exels imho. It sounds great played with one amp. I made another video doing my version or rendition of Hendrix's "Machine Gun" with the pickle vibe. Check it out

Archived