Gibson Brands Forums

Cheers to you!

ShredAstaire

If you play guitar...

Cheers to you!

It doesn't matter what style you play...it doesn't matter how often you play...it doesn't matter what guitar you play. I'm just glad you play. Good work each and every one of you.

That is all. I had a good guitar day today.

Shred...

While I agree entirely in one way, here's another point to consider: A lot of "us" have played, play, or will play far more than one or even two styles...

<grin>

m

Absolutely milod. I love that too...play what you feel like, when you feel like it! It doesn't matter what you play...only that you are playing it...

Sorry for the bump from page three, but I couldn't agree more, it doesn't matter how good you are, as long as you're having fun that's what matters, it doesn't matter whether you play for others or not, as long as you enjoy yourself it's your own decision whether you play for others or not. It doesn't matter what others think of your playing, it's what you think of yourself. Even if you think you're not that great, if you're playing from the heart, somebody will like it, and if it only influences one person, then it was worth it no matter how much time and effort you put into it.

Right back at ya. Playing guitar is wonderful.

Another thing I always tell my guitar and bass playing sons' is Never miss a chance to see live music, no matter what style. My sons' and I are "rockers" all the way, but we went to a "Big Band Jazz" concert last week (thanks Larry) and they loved it.

So keep playing those guitars and keep supporting and learning from other musicians. [biggrin]

Archived