Gibson Brands Forums

Song for Anne S and GGirl

retrorod

Thanks Retro! Man she has a great voice! I really prefer lower female voices too. I also love her confidence. And that is a catchy song. I had to get up in the middle of the video to get something for the cat (treats, you can tell who wears the pants in this household) and I was humming the song when I was in the kitchen!

I could definitely hear Anne doing this. I don't have the vocal range for it [crying]

First heard this song on Sunday 'sunrise radio'. Really dug it. Found this youtube video and thought about the two female forum members (anne s and gilliangirl). Thought you might enjoy.... [biggrin]

RRod

Fun, Retro--thanks!!

I'm having trouble with buffering at the moment, so it's coming in snippets. I like what I hear, though--gonna come back to it and listen all the way through. It has a pretty awesome hook, for sure... (I could see it-- :rolleyes: )

+1 and what about this wild cat?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqTUoV67M60

BluesKing777 saw Rory Block on the same bill as John Hammond Jr many years ago and has never recovered!

Wow, wow and wow!!!!

BluesKing777.

P.S. Have a dvd lesson with Rory Block (Delta Blues Techniques or something) where she tries to get us to hit our guitars like she does - nearly fell for it until I read about one of her gigs where she had to borrow another guitar while hers was sent for emergency repairs with a broken top. I know it is a common technique...I am not brave enough to hit my J45 like that!

Archived