Gibson Brands Forums

I'm In Seattle!

neilpanda

Arrived in Seattle earlier today... I've spent my whole time here at the mall. It's hella big! at least for me. the Canadian folks don't get much mall [flapper] Planning on going to the GC downtown and troll the employees if they aren't helpful [lol] and headed to the crab pot for dinner tonight! I'd better get off now, I'm probably getting a hefty phone bill for this! [sad]

You'll no doubt have to go to the Experience Music Pavillion and if you're a Hendrix fan it's a must for you to pay your respects at his gravesite just outside Seattle,the name of the town and cemetary escape me right now but you'll no doubt be able to find out where they are by asking just about anyone.The Space Needle developed for a World's Fair back in the 50s is also a big tourist draw-like Seattle's answer to the CN Tower.Enjoy your time there.I hope to go there on a pilgrimage to Jimi's grave before I kick the bucket.

You'll no doubt have to go to the Experience Music Pavillion and if you're a Hendrix fan it's a must for you to pay your respects at his gravesite just outside Seattle,the name of the town and cemetary escape me right now but you'll no doubt be able to find out where they are by asking just about anyone.The Space Needle developed for a World's Fair back in the 50s is also a big tourist draw-like Seattle's answer to the CN Tower.Enjoy your time there.I hope to go there on a pilgrimage to Jimi's grave before I kick the bucket.

I'm headed there tomorrow.also checking out the Nirvana and guitars exhibits. I'm terrified of heights so while everyone else is up in the space needle I'll stay at the guitar exhibit. [flapper]

Well....

My "baby" Bro lives there somewhere and works for Uncle Bill G.

Last time I was there was to shoot a magazine cover out at a lighthouse some 20 years ago. Mostly I remember great Korean food. <grin>

m

Archived