Gibson Brands Forums

A Little slow around here!

You're almost there. Pretty cool. ............I haven't cut the grass in over a ten years. My son started a lawn-cutting service (yeah, he's one of those dudes with a big pickup truck and a trailer)...lol....I've almost forgotten what lawnmowers look like. Hopefully it's not too hot where you are....Keep on writing. I enjoy your comments on things. [thumbup]

You're almost there. Pretty cool. ............I haven't cut the grass in over a ten years. My son started a lawn-cutting service (yeah, he's one of those dudes with a big pickup truck and a trailer)...lol....I've almost forgotten what lawnmowers look like. Hopefully it's not too hot where you are....Keep on writing. I enjoy your comments on things. [thumbup]

Thanks for the kind words Mpicker! I happen to be one of those guys that enjoys cuttin' grass. Good thing, as I have 6 acres (2 acres cut-able) and I know my 2 riding mowers, 1 push mower, 1 weedeater, 1 edge trimmer top to bottom. I try to do all the maintenance on them myself. My riding mowers have 'drink holders' mind you, so its cool!

All the outdoor exercise means that I don't have to get a YMCA membership.... [flapper]

I have thought about getting in the lawn-care biz as a "retirement hustle"....when that time comes....(not far off)....I will never be able to afford 'not to work'....as I would not be happy..... THE KEY is to work at something I LIKE.... :-k