Gibson Brands Forums

Les Paul DC GT P90

Jeff-7

I really don't know why those Les Pauls don't sell, they have good pick ups, great looks and feel.

Weird.

Right there with you on that line of thinking. A brand spanking new Gibson with a carved maple cap, full binding, trapezoid inlays, P90's, HSC and all the other Standard appointments for just south of a grand? I just wish I wasn't in the market for a new amp or I'd get one, especially if the other colors show up over the next couple days like they did with the RD.

Right there with you on that line of thinking. A brand spanking new Gibson with a carved maple cap, full binding, trapezoid inlays, P90's, HSC and all the other Standard appointments for just south of a grand? I just wish I wasn't in the market for a new amp or I'd get one, especially if the other colors show up over the next couple days like they did with the RD.

Not to mention better upper fret access than a normal Paul.

A fantastic and beautiful LP.......Perfect and practical........

When I have the funds, I'll simply remind them of the deal, and they'll give me one at the same price......

Archived