Gibson Brands Forums

Video with the new cam

MissouriPicker

I did buy a new cam. Much better audio. Anyway, having a blast playing around with it. Would like to get rid of the Halloween effects, but that would mean I wasn't in it.....anyways, here's City of New Orleans with "the bird." This is so simple that even I can do it. I'd enjoy seeing more of the home-grown video some of the you are doing.

I did buy a new cam. Much better audio. Anyway, having a blast playing around with it. Would like to get rid of the Halloween effects, but that would mean I wasn't in it.....anyways, here's City of New Orleans with "the bird." This is so simple that even I can do it. I'd enjoy seeing more of the home-grown video some of the you are doing.

Nice job and beautiful guitar

Now, that was a sweet number Mr.Missouri Picker !!!

Great looking H-Bird and a very familiar sound [biggrin]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkYJ15Jr1EY

Terriffic, Larry! [thumbup] It's one of my favs, too--in fact, I opened with it at a patio gig just last Fri night, sitting almost right on the tracks.

Love your sound and your vibe-- keep posting, for I'll always give a listen. Or two. [biggrin]

Thanks for all the kind words again, everyone. I do appreciate it. This stuff is one-heck-of-alot-of-fun. Somewhere along the line I'll have to record something with one of my Ukes....talk about a fun instrument to play, and so easy that even I can play one.

BTW, Anne---talking about "train tracks." Each summer I play 3-4 times at Howard Park Station in Lee's Summit, Mo. It's a small park that Union Pacific/Kansas City Southern tracks run right through. The stage is about 30ft from the tracks. It's a blast once you know what to expect when the long freights roll through...........I bet your patio gig was nice. Been so hot around here this summer that those of us who play all the Spin Pizza venues (Folk on The Patio)lost 2-3 gigs in July and early this month. Just so damn hot to be outside eating pizza...lol....

Archived