Gibson Brands Forums

A nice tune from Bozeman . . . . .

BigKahune

... Kind of shows you what fuels the Gibby bashers: jealousy.

Amen, brother....

I've never understood this on forums though, one major acoustic place in particular I found to be very critical on all matters Gibson. Each to their own an all that and I suppose if it makes them happy to single out a single manufacturer for such comments then we should leave them to it. [blink]

Personally, I don't understand bashing, especially when we talk about high end guitars. High quality guitars are all good, it is just a matter of personnal taste and ear that make each and everyone of us saying such instrument has the best tone and richness.

[smile]

You know, when you think about it, that tune on the video kind of fits the mood and atmosphere in this forum...lol...To me it really does.....Easy-going, laid-back, sweet and easy, family-friendly, warm and soothing, low-key, on-the-quiet-side.......This place is so different from other guitar forums. There is literally no stress in here. No intense disagreements. If you're going to hang-out somewhere on the internet, this place is a good as any. [thumbup]

Archived