Gibson Brands Forums

My new baby

jacc13

Welcome to the Bonamassa Family [biggrin]

I own the Epiphone version so can agree with your sentiment comparing it to a custom.

At the end of the day its a Gibson the only thing that a Custom would add is more eye candy and possibly different capacitors so theirs not alot extra.

If your just after PURE sound you've definately got one of best bang for buck with the Bonamass Studio [thumbup]

Update: heres my Bonamassa (With some personal mods)

SDC11578.jpg

Hi welcome she looks beautiful i love goldtops with black parts to every one here loves pics ..i am new here to also..so i will put this link in that shows you how to post pics here using a free photobucket account it is quite easy and of course free ..i would love to see your new baby better haha its looks great !!

how to post pics link

this guitar is beautiful sounds and feel amazing my only issue is think if this studio sounds like this how sound the custom OMG if you can buy this guitar you don't gonna have any regret ....

I love the black and gold look on these. Very nice Studio LP.

Congrats. B)

I caught Joe's comment on the Epi sig (3:45) - "This is mostly a guitar for kids." Ouch!

Still sounds good. . . B)

and also they did only a thousand of them. as Joe said "It's the rarest" of the Joe Bonamassa signature guitars, and also it sounds good, if I have the chance to buy one in a couple of months I will buy it, seems like a pretty good epi.

Hi welcome she looks beautiful i love goldtops with black parts to every one here loves pics ..i am new here to also..so i will put this link in that shows you how to post pics here using a free photobucket account it is quite easy and of course free ..i would love to see your new baby better haha its looks great !!

how to post pics link

thanks your link really help me i gonna do it

Archived