Gibson Brands Forums

Jackson Browne "Something Fine"

drathbun

After listening to jt's excellent podcast interview about CITES, the Lacey Act and the Gibson factory raid, I watched the Jackson Browne video that is part of the current issue of The Fretboard Journal. Lovely sounding guitar. This guy is good! I think he has potential career in the business!

http://vimeo.com/27483848

Thanks, Guth and Jannus,

I got buried in projects. But, I got through the Sept. 7 unveiling of Buddy Holly's star and the related concert. A ton of work.

I've got a bit of breathing room before the Harp Guitar Gathering. Fortunately, the filming of my movie has been pushed back from October to January

Anyway, glad to be back. I always learn a lot on this forum, especially about modern Gibsons.

Yes, Drathbun, great vidoe! Thanks for sharing. I've always been a big fan of JB. And JT, good to having you poking around again! Excellent articles and views on everything Gibson. Your input on issues and guitars are extremely valued by me and others here on the Forum. Your expertise and knowlege of Gibson guitars is a solid rock that others can use as a foundation to build upon.

Thanks, fellas!

I spent a month, or so (well, only Fridays through Sunday nights) on tour with Jackson. Having opportunity to pass guitars back and forth with Jackson, David Lindley, and Mark Goldenberg was the experience of a lifetime. Not only can Jackson writ, play, and sing, bu the knows guitars.

Archived