Gibson Brands Forums

HELP GIBSON MAKE A DIFFERENCE!

bluesguitar65

I really don't get any joy out of bringing down the ban hammer on anyone, but this individual has elaborated on the same point over and over and over and over and over and over again [rolleyes]

Simply put, enough is enough [thumbdn]

I have to admit, I am feeling a little. Not that I should.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really don't get any joy out of bringing down the ban hammer on anyone, but this individual has elaborated on the same point over and over and over and over and over and over again [rolleyes]

Simply put, enough is enough [thumbdn]

I understand. I'm not a fan of the ban myself and would be more happy to simply debate the issues. But this troll has nothing to add to the debate but inflammatory insults and seems to be unable to take a hint. I'm sure he's over at the Gear Page already talking about how "Gibson bans anyone who doesn't support Henry J. with them! Blah blah blah..." [rolleyes]

I understand. I'm not a fan of the ban myself and would be more happy to simply debate the issues. But this troll has nothing to add to the debate but inflammatory insults and seems to be unable to take a hint. I'm sure he's over at the Gear Page already talking about how "Gibson bans anyone who doesn't support Henry J. with them! Blah blah blah..." [rolleyes]

it was pretty obvious he came here with an agenda and had some issues but thats the web..thats why forums have mods

Archived