Gibson Brands Forums

i gave in to GAS... NPD coming

sneakerpimp

so i spend 3 years searching/spending for my ONE fuzz... find it... then give it up once i finally get a tube amp hoping to be satisfied with just 'natural' amp distortion with a booster.

5610484675_0e528578c8.jpg

the Musket v2 just did not go well with the Blackstar, sounded way too compressed. amp sounds ok, tho not the greatest, seems to need something 'more'... mids and/or hair? so i'll try this little guy out, sounded great on all the demos. will report again upon receiving it :)

Malekko has some killer stuff, love the mini enclosures as well (I assume those are smaller than normal)

Fuzz is awesome, Dub knows his stuff more than me. I just have crazy opinions and a decent amount of experience with various fuzzes, he's the technical whiz. The ying to my yang

Together, we are unstoppable

I don't know ****. I just like to rawk out wit teh fuzz

dude posts a npd post

me: **** yea! fuzz is cool, I like fuzz HNGGGGGGH

Dub: excuse me good sir, would you mind telling me which transistors are supplied with your newly acquired purchase? Inquiring minds such as mine would be quite interested if you could supply that information to me

me: Dub, don't be silly. pedals aren't boys or girls, certainly not trannies

a few more pics with my real camera...6178720239_9f04c3823b_b.jpg6179245552_75ec994c89_b.jpg

this thing sounds awesome. humongous mids and has the wide open uncompressed sound i'm looking for. i run it thru the clean channel. works perfectly well with my amp, unlike other dirt pedals i've owned.

very happy with it [thumbup]

Archived